F.Y.I
The name is azimSYAHMI.I was born on 02 aug 1992.I'm from Malaysia, a small country in jitra,kedah. I'm a Muslim,I love my religion. I absolutely love photoshoot! Music, I listen to everything(litterally). I am one like no other! A Random, day dreaming, feminin sided guy with a lot to prove! I love meeting new people, even though I might get shy sometimes with the first impressions and stuff. I try to present myself with full honesty. I care what other people thing. I don't believe in personality. I believe that everyone is what they are because they're use to doing it, like a habit. Its your choice of actions that make up your image. Not your "born personality"; you can act whoever you want. My family is the greatest inspiration in my life and I love em to death, my friends keep me going and they show me that there are others like me - I need these people till the end and I'll care for them till my last heart beat.I Love everything that has to do with Art! You could say that im a very visual person. I'm a simple and open minded guy with a scorch for self development.during my leisure time I like to photoshoot , listen to the music, and most of all,I enjoy doing something that would benefit me and others. I am very positive. I always see the bright side of things. I try not to worry myself to my downfall. I avoid arguments, violence, and drama. I also try to make myself a better person and I always seek opportunities for my benefit.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

struggle and experience during in POLIMAS until today.


At the beginning, there's nothing much that i can see and enjoy with my new journey in this campus.cause on this time the true colour of everybody not shown yet.and for me its too early to judge them..but for the time being.when the time goes on we become more close among each other.and our relationship in DKA 1C become more sparkling and enjoyable.various attitude that expose quite does not get more can be valued each people which still not yet know in my classmate.Day by day come mutually replace,and mutually recognize between one same different from that moment sparked relationship between us in DKA 1C.

BERMULALAH..joy moment in a class.




                                      
during survey..








No comments:

Post a Comment